WELCOME TO ST. PETERSBURG
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES IN THE WORLD!
We want to
of the most
cities on the
«Visit Rusland» was founded in 2015. We are the first at St. Petersburg’s tourist market who offer Danish, Swedish or English speaking guide throughout the whole trip. Our company offers tours as long as an individual services during your stay in Russia. And our office in Denmark will help you get a visa to Russia without any inconveniences.
We also offer you a «club tour» in St. Petersburg. You are accompanied by guide to the best bars and clubs in the city throughout the night.
We care about our every customer and will find you an individual tour for a comfortable stay in St. Petersburg. Our specialists will be in touch with you at any time. We always welcome your feedback and will consider any proposals.
Our goal is your satisfaction from the trip. Welcome to St. Petersburg! Welcome to «RUSLAND»!
That’s how we work with each client.
Especially for you — guides speaking in Danish, Swedish or English.
We’ll show you an unknown St. Petersburg
That is how your stay in the city will be.
1. Why are you better than others?We provide you with personal guide, who will accompany you during the whole trip to Saint Petersburg. We drive you to the city by car business class. We care about our every customer individually. Our main goal is to make your stay in St. Petersburg unforgettable.
2. How do I buy a tour to St. Petersburg?Leave your request on our website. The application must specify the type of tour or service type. Our consultants will contact you within 12 hours from the time of application on a mobile phone or email.
3. How to get a visa to Russia?To do this, after completing your tour to St. Petersburg, please contact our specialist in Denmark. He will help you to get a visa to Russia.
4. Will museum closing days affect my tour?Multiple day (3- and 5-day) tours are adjusted, to work around museum closings so that you can get the most out of your visit to St. Petersburg. If a site is closed on one day, you will visit it on the other day you are in port. You will not miss anything!
5. Are you able to help support a Visa for tourists?Yes, we are certified to issue an official invitation.
You have to apply for a Russian Visa in your home country.
When you book our tours, you will be provided with a Tourist Confirmation and Tourist Voucher that you need to submit to your local Russian Consulate to obtain a Russian visa.
6. Do I know who is going to be our guide?Please tell us about particular subjects you are interested in, and we will try to choose the most appropriate guide for you.
We normally send you back the information on the guide with his/her background and testimonials.
7. What is the payment method?You pay on the first or second day of the tour with cash only. Soon it will be able to pay by credit card.
8. Which is the best currency to take to Russia?All prices in Russia are given in roubles. It would be worth exchanging your cash into roubles upon your arrival in Russia. Danish and Swedish krones are very hard to exchange and the rate may not be good, so it is better to bring USD or Euro but we can easy change it to rubbles on a good rate. It’s also not recommended to bring traveller’s cheques to Russia. Try not to run out of cash, although major credit and debit cards are accepted in Russia.
9. What is the weather like in St.Petersburg?The best time to visit St.Petersburg is May through September. Temperatures range from the 21C-32C in the day to the 10C-21C at night. Be aware that the spring and fall are unpredictable with flurries showing up in May and September, and mud ensuing. Take along with you waterproof shoes and a jacket.
Saint-Petersburg, most beautiful city in the world!
- 3-days tour of the capital of the Russian Empire
- Walking through the Brilliant Petersburg accompanied by a personal guide. Magnificent museums and parks of St. Petersburg and its suburbs in the 3-day tour.
Club St. Petersburg
- Fun in the club capital of Russia
- Visit the best clubs and bars of St. Petersburg with a guide.Unforgettable weekend in the club capital of Russia and the atmosphere of love and friendship waiting for you.
- 5-days tour of the capital of the Russian Empire
- History of Russia from creation to modern times, romance of the White Nights and the splendor of palaces and parks - all waiting for you in an unforgettable 5-day tour!
- 7-days tour of Russian history and culture
- All St. Petersburg for 7 days! The whole history of Russia, all the major museums of the city, the culture of hospitality will let you fall in love our city!